Hi,
i have a project in which I implemented that for each workflow transition notification emails (containing the status of the workflow and the logged time that was logged on the issue) are sent out to the issues creator.
At the closing transition I have a screen in which the issues assignee can also log the time and finally a mail is sent to the issues creator.
How is it possible that the time that is logged in the screen for the close-transition gets added to the overall logged time, and then the notification mail gets sent and contains the overall time.
Thus, I wanna do this:
Close: Closing Screen with worklog. Assignee logs time==> Notification mail is sent with overall logged time.
Or is there no possible way to do this?
(Then I would make another transition "Log time":
... -> Log time: Assignee can log time in worklog--> Close: Notification gets sent with overall logged time.
Thanks for your help and best regards.