I saw that the latest JIRA version allows the use of cross-project releases, but we are currently using the 7.9.2 Server version.
So, does anyone know if it's possible to use this feature in our version?
Thanks in advance!
Alex
Hello,
You would need an add-on for it like Big Picture or Portfolio
Thanks Alexey! We currently don't have BigPicture or Portfolio, but we've planned to install BigPicture asap.
So, could you please confirm me that this feature will became available for us with BigPicture?
Thanks a lot!!!
You can install the plugin. It is free for 30 days and make sure that it fits you. I think it would be the best way to do.
Thanks Alexey,
We've considered yet this option, but we would like to know if it's compatible before doing major changes (or installing new modules, such as Big Picture)
Regards,
Hi @Alex I recommend you try the Amethyst Project. If you have any questions, I can offer you as a product owner support.
Marek :-D
Thanks Marek, currently we are just evaluating BigPicture.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.