How can I set an SLA metric based on the Expiration field (default or custom field)?
I've been looking for several days but I can't find anything.
Miguel
Hi Miguel,
If you're on server my understanding is that is not available at this time. Hopefully a future release.
We use the app: Extension for JIra SErvice Desk which has a post function feature where you can set the SLA to a date/Time.
Hope that helps
Susan
If you are on server it is possible beginning 3.15 see this article. However, that isn’t available in cloud from what I have seen
@Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ , did u see the article I referenced. I ran across this the other day but I don't have server so cannot confirm it but would expect that since Atlassian documents it would work....that whole trust thing. ;-)
Hi Susan,
thanks for responding. This extension for JSD is free?
@Jack Brickey , Oh great...so this feature has finally made it into JSD Server (v3.15). We are on version 3.9.
@Miguel Belen , The app Extension for Jira Service Desk is a paid add-on. But looks like if you upgrade your JSD version you can get that ability in native JSD.
Is there any way to determine whether this will make it to the Cloud version?
Hi,
Does anyone know how to do this in the cloud version? I would like the SLA to start from Date Reported (custom field) instead of Date Created...sometimes issues are created after they are reported. Does anyone know of a way to do this?
ThanksLindsay
Hi @Michael Borg Brincat
For Cloud version you can try the app SLA Time and Report
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.