I started a Scroll Versions Documentation Workflow and assigned someone to approve it. I didn’t receive any notifications from Confluence or Outlook after he approved or rejected the page. Could you please help on this?
Hi @Yan Pan
if you are using the built-in workflow functionality in Versions, the app doesn't send notifications on status change. If you would like to receive them, I would recommend having a look at Comala Workflows, which is officially supported in spaces with Versions.
Roman.
I think what I used is Comala workflows. Is Scroll Versions Documentation Workflow a Comala workflow?
@Yan Pan in this case if notifications are enabled in Comala Workflows app, they should work. If you would like to investigate further, Comala has a help article about Notifications.
I hope this helps. If not, I would recommend reaching out to Comala Support.
Cheers,Roman.
Contacted the tech support, thanks anyway.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.