Can I integrate Gitlab with a next-gen jira project?
Hi Mehmet,
Currently, Gitlab has an integration through an add-on and it only works on Jira Core projects, so it's not possible to integrate with next-gen.We have a feature request suggesting Jira support Gitlab the same as its support Bitbucket/Github:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-38439Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
Please, yes this would be awesome! Our organization uses Gitlab and I would love to take advantage of all of the integrated features here.
@Angélica Luzis there someone we could speak with, regarding core vs next-gen projects?
Hi Jonathan,You can create a new question adding all the questions you have regarding Business and next-gen projects. You can also create a ticket with our support on support.altassian.com if the question includes personal information.Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,
Is this still valid nowadays? I mean, aren't we still able to integrate GitLab in next-gen projects?
Thank you,
Guiomar
Hello @Guiomar,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I searched for updates regarding this integration and couldn’t find any information for team-managed projects.
I installed the add-on GitLab for Jira and it shows the “Add feature flag” option on team-managed tickets.
Have you tried following the steps of their documentation to integrate GitLab with Jira?
On the feature requests tickets, there is no further information about the integration:
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.