Hi,
I would like to reorder the fields position, I want to have the Description field appearing above Change Reason and Impact of change and also want to remove the design field.
thank you in advance
Umar
Umar,
Go to the screen where these fields are and move them as you wish.
You'll need to be an Admin to edit the fields.
Victor
Hi Victor,
I am an admin but for some reason i am unable to locate the right screen, is there any way to find the screen name up look at the screenshot above?
thanks
UmarĀ
Go to Project Settings (lower left corner of your jira) -> You'll come to the summary page of your project. --> Scroll down to find screens.
Thank you Victor, but on the screen view both of the fields (impact of change and change reason) are right at the bottle of the list, but on the issue view they are above the description field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.