Hello, everyone,
I just can't get Confluence switched to port 443. Every other port works without problems.Confluence is installed on Debian 9 Stretch.
I edited the Server.xml as follows:
<Server port="8000" shutdown="SHUTDOWN" debug="0">
<Service name="Tomcat-Standalone">
<Connector port="8090" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="443"
maxThreads="48" minSpareThreads="10"
enableLookups="false" acceptCount="10" debug="0" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"/>
<Connector port="443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" SSLEnabled="true"
URIEncoding="UTF-8" keystorePass="******"
keystoreFile="******"/>
<Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">
<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false" startStopThreads="4">
<Context path="" docBase="../confluence" debug="0" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">
<!-- Logging configuration for Confluence is specified in confluence/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties -->
<Manager pathname=""/>
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve" threshold="60"/>
</Context>
<Context path="${confluence.context.path}/synchrony-proxy" docBase="../synchrony-proxy" debug="0"
reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve" threshold="60"/>
</Context>
</Host>
</Engine>
</Service>
</Server>
Then I restart the Confluence service.
The browser now displays the error message "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED".
When I enter netstat -ntpl on the server, the following ports are displayed:
root@Server:~# netstat -ntpl
Aktive Internetverbindungen (Nur Server)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State PID/Program name
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:3306 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 614/mysqld
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 486/sshd
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:631 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 462/cupsd
tcp 1 0 0.0.0.0:8090 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 1327/java
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8091 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 1566/java
tcp6 0 0 :::22 :::* LISTEN 486/sshd
There is no 443 port visible. If I change the config back to 8443, netstat will also display port 8443:
root@vmConfluence19:~# netstat -ntpl
Aktive Internetverbindungen (Nur Server)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State PID/Program name
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:3306 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 614/mysqld
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 486/sshd
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:631 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 462/cupsd
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8090 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 666/java
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8091 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 929/java
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8443 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 666/java
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8000 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 666/java
tcp6 0 0 :::22 :::* LISTEN 486/sshd
Does anyone have any idea what else I can do here?