Is it possible to pull a Jira report using REST API. For example, I have a sprint reports, can I pull the report from Jira using rest API.
Hello,
It is not possible to pull a report, if it is not supported by the developer. You can not pull the Sprint Report. You would need to pull issues, history and create the Sprint report yourself.
Ah okay this is really helpful. Thank you!
I am planning to create a Jira dashboard with few reports like "Created vs Resolved report". Can I pull this dashboard using rest api.
You can't. All out of the box reports can not be pulled out by rest.
See this answer to a similar question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Sprint-Velocity-using-Jira-Agile-REST-API/qaq-p/539237#M76894
TL;DR: It's possible, but not documented. You'll have to find the REST-URL manually by creating the report and watching the requests in your browser's devtools.
@Alexey Matveev , it is possible.
String requestUrl = baseUrl + "/rest/greenhopper/latest/rapid/charts/sprintreport?rapidViewId=" + boardId + "&sprintId=" + sprintId;
is there any API Available to pull all the sprint reports of a team in a project without using sprintId,rapidViewId
can we pull the jira reports based on project alone without using SprintId,rapidViewId?
You can call the Get all boards API and pass in a projectKeyOrId parameter.
/rest/agile/1.0/board?projectKeyOrId={projectKeyOrId}
Loop through the results of that and call Get all sprints for each Board:
/rest/agile/1.0/board/{boardId}/sprint
You can then call the Sprint Report for each Sprint.
/rest/greenhopper/latest/rapid/charts/sprintreport?rapidViewId={boardId}&sprintId={sprintId}
thanks but projectKey/projectId filter is not working even though I give it correctly.Its returnig me all the available jira boards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.