In Xray - All of my tests have multiple test steps. When I run an execution on a test, I would like to see a breakout of the individual test step results rather than just one result for the execution as a whole (ex. Test Steps: 8 pass, 1 fail, Execution Status: Fail). is this a feature of Xray, or something that could be configured? I need the ability to report out the status of all Steps in an Execution/Plan.
Also, In addition to the default Pass/Fail/To Do/Executing, I would like to set up 2 Custom Execution Statuses (Blocked, and Deferred) to be able to assign at the Test Execution and Test Step level. Then I'd like for the overall Execution Status to trigger off of some manual rules ->
- Is it possible to configure Xray to show the overall Test Execution Status as "Blocked" when 1 or more test steps within that execution is "Blocked"? For example, 9 total test steps, 8 "Pass" but 1 "Blocked," show overall Test Execution Status = "Blocked."
- And I'd want "Deferred" to essentially have no impact on the status of the execution. For example, say I have 9 steps, and 8 "Pass" but 1 is "Deferred" - i'd like the whole Execution status to show "Pass."
Any help is appreciated. Thank you!