Hi,
What query can I use to give me a list of all active Jira projects with the project leads.
Thank you
Hey Keshni,
If you have access to Jira database you could pull data using following SQL Queries
select p.pkey,p.pcounter AS number_of_stories,p.LEAD from project p ORDER BY pcounter ASC;
SELECT DISTINCT p.pkey,p.LEAD,MAX(i.UPDATED) as "Last Updated"FROM jiraissue iINNER JOIN project pON p.ID = i.PROJECTGROUP BY p.pkey,p.LEADORDER BY MAX(i.UPDATED) ASC
Hope this helps you get started
Thanks
Chander Inguva
Hi @Chander Inguva ,
Thank you so much for this!! It helped...
How can I can the project name rather than the project key?
Just add p.pname Keshni.
Glad i could help you
Chander
Good luck Keshni
i needed this information too, so i just queried it from the database (mysql)
SELECT p.pname, p.pkey, u.display_name, u.email_address FROM jiradb.project p, jiradb.cwd_user u where lower(u.lower_user_name) = lower(p.lead);
this will give you the projects (without projects where the lead is no longer in jira)
Hi Chander
You seem quite able with SQL, where I am not, and therefore I hope you can help me out.
I need to get the following from our MSSQL DB.
A list of all projects, with:
Last issue updated date
And the user who updated it
Project Lead
Project Lead Email
I hope you can help me out.
I need to extract all project info from Jira database like below using SQL query please help.
Project Key
Project Admin
Projecct lead email
Project name
Does anyone have an Oracle Query?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.