I need to remove the plus button that adds links to the issues. (please see attached screenshot)
Can anyone help to figure out where I can do this?
I found out how.
I just added jira.permission.link.projectrole.denied property.
Can you give me an example ?
Is it correct ?
jira.permission.link.My Role.denied
And how to remove this ?
Thanks.
We're on Data Center but if you have the ScriptRunner plugin, you can hide it using the "Hide system or plugin UI element" fragment. Select the "com.atlassian.jira.jira-view-issue-plugin:create-issue-link" option in the "Hide what" field to target the plus sign:
Result of this change:
Please note: as you can see in my first screenshot above, we have another configuration included: the "com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issueoperations:link-issue" option in the "Hide what" field is there to hide the "Link" option from the "More" dropdown menu in the ticket detail view:
jiraHelper.project?.key != "insert your project key here"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.