Hello,
I'm currently investigating confluence (Last version - local server mode) with a 10 users licences before investing more into it (I'm not able to log a bug with this type of licence).
I have a strange problem with my local server instance with the @mention ability to notify a user.
If I go to a document in preview mode, I can add a tag comment, where I'm able to use the @mention and choose a user.
When I'm accessing the same document directly from the dashboard using the "last modification" list, If I add a tag comment I'm not able to use the @mention to notify a user. When typing the @ no user list is popping up. After that the @mention is not working anymore (page content, page comment, ...) until I refresh the page using F5.
Can you confirm this problem too, or I'm the only one with this problem ?
Regards,
Fabian C.