on standard projects it is available. but not for next gen projects
did you look under Reports? That is where you will find them and can select which sprint you want.
I have looked there is no that one.it is maybe available for standard projects. but for next gen there is no
In NG you get two reports: Burnup and velocity. The Burnup allows you to view by sprint and estimation method. In that report you see the performance to plan and a list of all issues in the sprint. Otherwise you can run a JQL search using the sprint name.
And if you do not see “reports” in sidebar go to project settings > features and enable reports.
There is a rather cumbersome way to list all stories of a closed sprint:
Yes! This works!!
I wanted to reference our last sprint goal, but it seems completed sprints and their metadata are inaccessible. Really??
currently there are 4 reports (up from 2 when the was originally posted): burnup, burndown, velocity, cumulative. The first three can be used to assess past sprints.
Ah! Thanks—I didn't even know Reports were available (they're not enabled by default). V. helpful.
It would be very helpful if I could get a cumulative flow diagram on a per sprint basis.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.