Is there a way to disable the email notification in the jira software (cloud) 8.0.2 ?
Hi @Mari
There are few types of email notifications in Jira Software. You can get emails from issues, filter subscriptions and few other places. If you are an admin, you can always modify the notifications schemes used in your project.
You can also control emails that you receive by going to your profile.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
Hi Ravi.
Thansk a lot in advance!
Yes, I am admin and following your procedure, I do not have any notifications schemes because I am testing this new version and creating projects. So, I am reading about my profile, as shown below:
In the Preferences section on the Summary page, click the edit icon at the top-right of the section to open the Updated User Preferences dialog box. You can then manage the following:
New answers:
1. But I can not find that section in my profile.
2. And doing this, emails will not be send to any user email?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.