Hi Everyone,
Please let me know.
I need to install Confluence Production version for 1 of our Clients.
i want to know what things i should implement, so that Confluence and JIRA should run with Best Performance.
Thanks In Advance.
Regards,
Kevin
HI @Ajay Sharma
Here is the previous discussion about windows or Linux
.
One thing I would add is that the administration tasks are easier when it is installed on Linux. If you need remote access to the OS (say to restart Confluence), you can just SSH into the server, a couple of keystrokes -- boom, done.
Now the same tasks with a Windows based server? A lot more overhead.
I would also posit that Linux is more secure than Windows.
Thanks Yogesh for this Answer.
Also do you know any check list which we should follow before CONFLUENCE prod install.
Yes Bill,
I agree with you. I am also more comfortable with Linux. I need to ask my clients, in which OS they would be comfortable.
Also before installation at client premises, what things we should ask the client or inform them.
Thanks Buddy. Sorry for another question, if U get time, then Reply. 😊
Thanks Yogesh,
Sorry for one more question
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.