Or how do I create a rule to watch all new cards on the board?
Hello,
Using the JQL of the board search issues in issue navigator, click on Tools > All n issues for bulk operation.
Selecting the issues in the screen click Next and then select Watch Issues and Next to confirm.
If I'm not missing anything this should help you without any 3rd party apps.
And if we're on a next-gen project, what the process will be?
Click on search icon on the left, then click on View all issues.
Specify your search results for your next gen projects. When issue nav lists your issues then click on (...) on the top right. It should be there if you have Bulk Edit global permission.
Thank you. Looks like it is something I need. Is there a way to also watch any newly added card instantly?
There's documentation here talking about Issues Watching configurations.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.