I'm a university student working on creating an integration for Bitbucket Server's outgoing webhook for the open source team chat application: Zulip. I was going through the official Atlassian docs but I found a couple of issues with them:
- It's inaccurate. Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but the test fixtures provided here don't really have the same format as what's actually being generated and sent.
- It's not exhaustive - this is a big issue as now the developer would have to figure out every single possible sub-event that could happen via. trial-and-error and that's not always possible. Which makes it a great bane for any developer who wants to create BitBucket support in their applications/services.
I'm not really trying to complain or anything, and I'm quite sorry if it sounds that way. I was just wondering if someone could let me know what all of the possible events/sub-events are, for example, for the repo:refs_changed event, what are all of the different "type"s (apart from "UPDATE")? What kinds of different changes can we expect to be notified about in repo:refs_changed events (details) and could you provide accurate examples of the data we'd receive in each case?
Thanks in advance!