Hi All
Though I have 17 years of experience am new to Jira. Can you guide me how to start learning Jira. currently am not working and searching for a job. All my learning on It so far was on job learning.
thanks in advance
Srini
Hello and welcome to Atlassian Community !
To introduce yourself into Jira Software, maybe you should watch product's tutorial here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/demo?&aceid=&adposition=1t1&adgroup=56344760876&campaign=1439936846&creative=338489533658&device=c&keyword=jira&matchtype=b&network=g&placement=&ds_kids=p34164013532&ds_e=GOOGLE&ds_eid=700000001558501&ds_e1=GOOGLE&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpLS7lpyL4QIVxuAYCh0sOg4NEAAYASABEgKQO_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
and read main rules here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/rules-of-engagement
Jira has soooo many plugins that can help you in your daily work. Among numerous of addons I can recommend you, as one of options, to install and try these ones:
- to organize and make your tasks easier: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220026/multiple-checklists-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
- to control and track the time spent in projects byyou or other team members : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219004/worklogs-time-reports-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
- to manage your project smarter and create high-quality issues: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219258/advanced-team-dashboard?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I am connected to this Maretplace Vendor.
I hope it will be helpful!
Enjoy using!
Ula
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.