Hello All,
I am trying to bring up Jira Data centre in Centos 7 vagrant boxes. Can any one please share me the detailed procedure.
I found few links in Atlassian but those are not detailed enough.
Thanks in Advance,
Mani
I've not seen anything specific to Vagrant on this, but https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/installing-jira-data-center-938846870.html covers the installation and was not difficult to convert into deployment processes for other systems.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Thanks for the reply!
I've installed Jira Data Centre by following the below document:
https://www.bdq.cloud/blog/posts/2015/december/setting-up-a-jira-data-center-test-system-on-a-single-host
After completing all steps in the document It showing below error in the browser:
Ensure JIRA has permission to create and write to the jira.home directory /var/atlassian/application-data/sharedhome.Review our documentation for more information on setting your JIRA home.
/var/atlassian/application-data/sharedhome
I've given read, write permissions to the "sharedhome" directory and Jira Home and Jira installation directory on both nodes.
I am new to installing Data Centre Application. Could you please help me on this.
All,
we are in the process of setting the same thing up.
We have created a shared file system and given permissions to the share home directoy and all the sub directories (and files).
I am getting exactly the saem error as that of Mani - can we please get some guidance here?
Thanks
Luke
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.