Can users send in field specific data? For example, we'd like them to be able to provide a Due Date on a request.
Hi @Jon Starbird
I have set up a custom rule in 'automation' within ''project settings' to resolve a ticket is a comment #done is put.
Thus I can respond in an email to a ticket with that and it will resolve without going to Jira web portal
You may be able to do something similar with a due date but you will need users to then write a date in a certain way which may be problematic...
Twitter has rammed # tags down the common persons throat so they may be trained for that!
I have not done this myself however it might be possible using the addon JEMH
to process the incoming emails. Definitely worth investigating.
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.