I have 34 projects (including a project named "Project-S"). They are sharing the default permission scheme.
The default permission scheme is set up in such a way that it gives "Any logged in user" permissions to "Browse Project" and few more permissions.
Project-S has 3 issues types "Task", "bug" and "Story".
Now my scenario is, I want to grant user-1 access only to "Project-s" project, and only to "Task" and "Story".
User-1 should not be able to see the remaining 33 projects.
User-1 should not be able to see the "Bug" issue type in project "project-s".
If I create a new permission scheme for project "project-s". And allow only selected people to access it (including user-1).
Will user-1 still be able to see other projects since those projects have "Any logged in user" permission for "Browse Project"?
Also, within (Project-s) project, how to allow user-1 to not see "Bug" issue type, but can see "Task", & "Story".
I am on Jira server v7.12