As an administrator I want to set the default space permissions for our groups and have those be the exact permission for new spaces. I do not want the user who created the space show in "Individual Users" automatically set with all permissions.
We are using Confluence for medical device documentation, there are specific regulations that we can't delete and edit published content so I have created strict permissions as our default. The goal is to have new spaces created for our published content with no editing and no deleting already set. This lowers the risk for non-compliance.
However, this isn't working. The person who creates the published space automatically has all permissions. Can I prevent this?
The default space permission is set at: General Configuration>Space Permissions however, I did not see an option for setting individual permissions here.
Please let me know if this is possible or if there is another way I can solve my problem.
Thank you!