When I upload and insert a multiple page document only one page uploads. Is there another step to see all pages?
Dawnn,
What kind of document is causing this issue? Is it specifically Word documents, or are you having the issue with others, such as Excel, PDF, etc.?
What version of Confluence are you using, and what version of your document editor was the document generated from?
Regards,
Shannon
It is a Word document and then I saved the same document as a PDF and it happened to both documents. The Word Version is 1901, the PDF Version is 1.7 (Acrobat 8.x) and Confluence Version is 6.13.0.
That's great, thank you so much for the detailed information.
Take care!
1. Version 1901 is Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus.
2. This was the first time I tried it. The document has text and images.
3. I will have our IT support look up the Confluence server log.
4. I am sorry I won't be able to provide you with a screenshot of the document because the contents of the document has a Disclaimer: CONFIDENTIAL FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.