Hi,
Can someone help me with documentation on setting up Okta with Jira Server (OnPremise).
I see lot of documentation aroung Okra integration with Jira Atlassian Cloud, but not for server.
@Pravin Patil Please refer these documentation (in order):
https://support.okta.com/help/s/article/29583593-Using-the-Jira-On-Premises-SAML-App
https://saml-doc.okta.com/SAML_Docs/How-to-Configure-SAML-2.0-for-Jira-On-Premise-SAML.html
Hope it helps !
Hi @Pravin Patil
I am from Kantega SSO, one of the Marketplace SSO vendors. You find our step by step guide for setting up Okta with Jira server here: https://docs.kantega.no/display/KA/Okta
Good luck. Our support team is also standing by if you need assistance Have a nice weekend!Jon Espen
@Pravin Patil Let me know if my answer helped you, so that it can be marked as accepted for the others in the community to help?
Hi Taranjeet, thanks for sharing the details, they look helpful. I am on it.
Do we need to purchase the Kantega SSO?
Isnt there out of the box jira solution available?
Hi @Jon Espen Ingvaldsen Kantega SSO - after looking at the support documentation for the Kantega SSO app, it looks like there is no option to integrate with OKTA for Jira server. The only place where I see OKTA is under Cloud.
Will you please confirm if I'm misinterpreting something or perhaps if I haven't found the right section in the documentation?
Hi and thanks for asking. The term "cloud" here is used to group the identity providers, and Okta is placed here because they are a cloud service. You have located the correct guide to setup Okta for Jira server.
Cheers,
Jon Espen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.