Is there a gadget which shows the released versions information (as seen under the Change Log of a Project)?
If a gadget doesn't exist, is there any other way (other than making my own gadget) to display this information in Confluence?
The Road Map Gadget does exactly what you want in reverse - it shows the releases due - I imagine it should be fairly easy to use this as a starting point to create your own gadget.
I am scared of making my own gadget
@VegasMick I stumbled across the same issue. Have you already written that plugin and perhaps made it publicly available?
I am looking for the same. A Road Map Gadget but showing what has been released for all projects over the last three months.
I achievd that by using a custom filter and the two-dimensional-filter gadget. See http://www.luke1410.de:8090/secure/Dashboard.jspa
The filter was set to filter issues by a single project and only contain resolved issues.
Then the two dimensional filter gadget was set-up to list:
issue-types in X-axis
Fix version-entry in Y-axis (descending order, so the last version is on top).
Obviously I'd also prefere a more graphically appealing gadget, but at least that's some way to solve the case.
added a JIRA feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-39195
voted! thanks for submitting.
I agree this would be very helpful. FYI, as a workaround to meet this need in a graphical representation on a JIRA Dashboard, I created a custom filter and applied it to the "Issues Statistics" gadget, with the gadget setting for "statistic type" field to "Fix For Version (all)". The filter I used to grab all the completed (released) Versions is: [project in (project 1, project 2, project 3) AND type in (Story, Task, Bug) AND fixVersion in releasedVersions() ORDER BY Rank]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.