I am just trying out JIRA for the first time. I have a BlueHost Linux server (looks like I have enough RAM at 4GB) that I would like to install it on for my team. I don't know if it is important or not but it is a shared server and I am not an administrator. I successfully "ssh-ed" into my server and installed JIRA in the root directory, following the instructions online. I wasn't sure whether I should install in the root or public_html directory but it wouldn't let me do the latter. It doesn't appear that I have any errors in my logs (what exactly am I looking for? "Fatal" or "Error?"). When I go to my webserver's address and port, ie: http://[website.com]:8080, I get the error ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.
Here is my install log: . I can also add information about my server if necessary. I am sure something with my set up is incorrect but I don't know where to begin.