Current Situation
In this board, I have two lists - Day and Night. These two lists are already created within the boards. Both lists also have card created and there is only one card within the list.
I have 10 members who are A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5.
Think of A1 = Jason, A2 = Craig etc...
A1 - A5 are assigned to Day whilst B1 - B5 are assigned to Night.
Challenges
Over the time, I would like the different members assigned to each of the board. For example, A1 - A5 are currently assigned to the card in the Day list and often they stay the same until I change up the members for the card in the Day List. For example, I just want to simply mix it up by having A1, B1, A4, A5 and B5 assigned to the card in the Day List for next month. For the month after, it will be randomly mixed again with B2, B3, B4, A1 and A3 being assigned to the card in the Daylist on the month after.
For this step, I have to do it manually.
Objective
I would like to automate the steps of assigning / rotating (randomly) the members to each of the the card in the list weekly.
What have I tried?
I have tried to use Zapier but I stumble into issue which requires organisation, when trying to use the function of "Find Members". I can't seem to change my board from Private to Organisation. See print screen
Has anyone ever tried this or any other solution to make it working?
