Hi,
I am setting up an asp.net core/ angular application pipeline. The project is created using Visual Studio using the default Angular template.
I just went with the default asp.net core template and its throwing an error message saying, I need to install the Node.
- step:
image: microsoft/dotnet:sdk
caches:
- dotnetcore
script: # Modify the comma`nds below to build your repository.
- export PROJECT_NAME=TestSPAApp
#- export TEST_NAME=yourTestName
- dotnet restore
- dotnet build $PROJECT_NAME
#- dotnet test $TEST_NAME
I have changed the step1 to install the npm, But still throwing the error message.
pipelines:
default:
- step:
image: node:10.15.0
caches:
- node
script: # Modify the comma`nds below to build your repository.
- npm install
- npm install -g @angular/cli
- step:
image: microsoft/dotnet:sdk
caches:
- dotnetcore
script: # Modify the comma`nds below to build your repository.
- export PROJECT_NAME=TestSPAApp
#- export TEST_NAME=yourTestName
- dotnet restore
- dotnet build $PROJECT_NAME
#- dotnet test $TEST_NAME
<span>/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/TestSPAApp/TestSPAApp.csproj(32,5): error : Node.js is required to build and run this project. To continue, please install Node.js from <a href="https://nodejs.org/" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">https://nodejs.org/</a>, and then restart your command prompt or IDE.</span><span>Build FAILED.</span><span>/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/TestSPAApp/TestSPAApp.csproj(29,5): warning MSB3073: The command "node --version" exited with code 127.</span>
Can anyone help me?
Ta