I need to search for all pages that include the Pages Properties macro. I tried: macroName:page-properties but returned no results (I know for a fact that there should have returned lots of pages).
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Hi @Victoria Reggiardo ,
What is your purpose for searching for pages with this macro?
Reminder: Page Properties Report macro + page label would populate a dashboard with contents from those desired pages.
- Jon
@Victoria Reggiardo ,
You can see how many pages use this macro from the Confluence admin console:
It looks like those items are clickable.. hope this helps.
- Jonathan
@Jonathan Smith
We want to know the number of pages that use that specific macro.
Note: Since your search had special characters, you might have to put quotes around that.
Thanks for your reply, macroName:"page-properties" is not working either.
When clicking the 'details', it will take you to a search results screen. From here, you will need to filter down to what you want to see.
Thanks so much @Jonathan Smith . Unfortunately, I'm not a Confluence admin, I was looking for a way in which a regular user can obtain such info.
@Victoria Reggiardo
Try this link:
https://yourconfluenceURL/dosearchsite.action?cql=macro+%3D+%22details%22
Way too late for the original question, but I'll add it for future Googlers. Use the following in a search field:
macroName:details*
The technical name of the page properties macro is "details" not "page-properties". The * is needed to prevent possible search problems. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-search-syntax-158720.html
Tested and used in Confluence Server 7.8.3
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.