Hello,
I have the same problem as this one : Confluence Server / CONFSERVER-57943
The workaround do not work in my case.
Please do not end my support until this Jira is resolved.
Regards
Resolved.
This was a problem with the sql_mode parameter in mysql.
The value was set to 'NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO'. This is not good.
I modified the my.cnf configuration file of mysql, I added : sql_mode=""
Restart mysql server
Restart Confluence and it is OK!
You'll need to explain where the work-around is failing for you?
I followed the 4 steps of the workaround but it did not resolved the problem, it is still impossible to create a new space. I get exactly the same error as previously : "unknown server error".
Other informations :
This problem occurs after an update from Confluence 6.3.1 to 6.14.1
I use MySql version 5.7.25-0ubuntu0.16.04.2.
Ok, with errors at that level, you will need to be looking at the application logs to see what the internal errors are.
I get the same kind of error as in the Jira :
in /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/logs/atlassian-confluence.log :
2019-03-14 10:45:46,214 WARN [http-nio-8090-exec-4] [confluence.impl.hibernate.ConfluenceHibernateTransactionManager] doRollback Performing rollback. Transactions:->[PluginReadWriteTx]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #1592074488)-- referer: http://XX.XX.XX.XX:8090/ | url: /rest/create-dialog/1.0/space-blueprint/dialog/web-items | traceId: 6150904283a2a164 | userName: admin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.