I don't see to understand how I do this.
I follow this g7uide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/copy-a-page-139013.html
but cannot ffind how to include children pages in the Copy => re-location process
Hi @Ole Jakob Tønsberg Ryther
Are you on Confluence Cloud or Server? Which version do you use?
Don't you see the "Include child pages" option when you copy a page? Like the print screen:
Hi
Im on cloud
Oh I see.
What you trying to do is change the page location. When you click copy, a new copy is created "Copy of INOSA user guide". The copy process is done at this stage. Now you click the page location icon and try to change the page location of the page. There you just set where the page should be.
What is missing is my print screen from above. If I click copy, then this dialog opens to me. I use Confluence Server, so this might be a Confluence Cloud thing.
Does the site have children?
It have children. I guess it is not possible in the cloud solution. I don't get up your pop-up. I checked some forum, and it might be. Just funny to see that Atlassian has a description on how to do it .
Thanks anyway for your time, Dominic. Apriciated.
Ole Jakob
I again checked it.
The documentation you found is for confluence server
This documentation is for cloud. And this says:
This method of copying a page doesn't copy the child pages.
So you are right, on confluence cloud, this option does not exist.
Well, then I have a h... of a job in front of me
Is this functionality now on the near horizon? https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-2814
Yes it is, see the comment:
Atlassian Update: October 21, 2020Hi Confluence Cloud customers,I have some exciting news! We have started working on this feature and it should be rolling out in the coming months. It is certainly about time, and I’m looking forward to seeing this improvement help you move work forward faster in Confluence. Thank you again for continuing to share your feedback with us.Also, be sure to check out our new public cloud roadmap: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloudBest,Tim ClipshamProduct Manager, Confluence Cloud
Atlassian Update: October 21, 2020
Hi Confluence Cloud customers,
I have some exciting news! We have started working on this feature and it should be rolling out in the coming months. It is certainly about time, and I’m looking forward to seeing this improvement help you move work forward faster in Confluence. Thank you again for continuing to share your feedback with us.
Also, be sure to check out our new public cloud roadmap: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud
Best,Tim ClipshamProduct Manager, Confluence Cloud
Regards, Dominic
Just reviewing my comments. Great to see this feature now live in Cloud!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.