I am having trouble while copying a project from one JIRA to other, is there any way I can copy everything a project have to ther JIRA? This includes all the schemes?
Hi Surabhi,
You should have a look at Project Configurator for Jira.
Hello,
the Project Configurator or Configuration Manager add-ons can help you to migrate project configurations together with all issues in those projects.
You can export your data from Test JIRA to XML (Administration | Export & Import | Backup System) and then you can import just a selected project using Project Import functionality.
You would still need to do some manual mappings in case your new project uses configuration elements (issue types, workflows, etc.) not present in the target instance (Production), but once you set it up, the issues are copied with the entire history.
Thanks Anshuman for the response, my trouble is I have 100s of projects needs to be migrated and these 100s of projects have 100s of mappings(issue types, workflows) Not all projects have same type of mappings. This looks like a clumpsy process, but is there any way I can have these mappings also imported?
Thanks Alexey for the response, does these add-ons help us in importing projects with all the schemes work flows etc?
Yes, they do export and import all schemes, custom fields and so on. You will get the exact copy of your project.
even current status , releases and log work, commnets and documnet attached in JIRA ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.