hi, the new feature of JIRA 5.2.1 pushes a notification to confluence when an issue was created. first of all: really nice feature. BUT: it doesn't work sufficient for our company. when we open the notification menu we see all the issues and summaries. if we click on one, the description appears correct but when I click on open a new tab pops up and:
Page Not Found
The page you were trying to reach could not be found. This could be because:
The page does not exist.
The page exists, but you do not have permission to view it.
the url looks well encoded: https://confluence.my.magora.com/browse/MYMG-388
we have the same problem with some (not all) JIRA (SEN-L2077640 ) attachments.
a noteworthy detail: Attachments with blanks in its name were not encoded:
https://jira.my.magora.com/secure/attachment/11675/Screen%20Shot%202012-12-11%20at%2010.18.15%20.png
but it looks like that this is not the main error because even well encoded urls of attachments cannot be found:
https://jira.my.magora.com/secure/attachment/11678/iptv.tpl
I always get:
Not Found (404)
Attachment /11678/iptv.tpl was not found
Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.
JIRA home
may be this is accidentally but if this happens, it happens for all attachments of an issue.
I hope you have a solution for me, maybe we have a configuration fault on our servers? I haven't found any useful stuff regarding this problem in your JIRA but I hope you know what to do.
many thanks, riccardo