Hello all,
After migrating a Jira/Confluence instance into ours, the users from the source instances can no longer properly add Jira Events, nor can they see Jira events on the calendar. When they try to add the Jira Event, the option to select the project, use JQL, etc. is gone.
Meanwhile, I am having no trouble seeing these options, nor does a user who existed only in the target instance from the start. After some investigation, I found that one user from the source instance is able to create Jira events, but he did have an account already existing in the target instance, unlike the users who are currently having problems. He also is an admin in confluence, but I am unsure if that's the reason he can create these events.
I don't see any permissions or restrictions set on these calendars, unless I missed something? Any advice?
Regards,
Shirley