Unable to find image 'bitbucketpipelines/aws-code-deploy:0.2.1' locally
This just means that the 'bitbucketpipelines/aws-code-deploy' image version 0.2.1 has not yet been downloaded to your system, which usually happens automatically depending on how you invoke Docker - here's an example when I try to run this image:
λ docker run --rm -it bitbucketpipelines/aws-code-deploy:0.2.1Unable to find image 'bitbucketpipelines/aws-code-deploy:0.2.1' locally0.2.1: Pulling from bitbucketpipelines/aws-code-deployc67f3896b22c: Already exists410e0473b28d: Already exists6fca03832078: Pull completeDigest: sha256:35b090f2fad506eff59c272d7becb57918f0fa04c3a9780faeb1074e84d2e3a0Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/aws-code-deploy:0.2.1/usr/bin/pipe.sh: line 80: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID variable missing.
As you can see, I got the same informal message and Docker then proceeded to download the image from the public Docker registry. Any subsequent run will not show the message again, because the image has now been cached on the system:
λ docker run --rm -it bitbucketpipelines/aws-code-deploy:0.2.1/usr/bin/pipe.sh: line 80: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID variable missing.
Docker now just runs the readily available cached image as desired (and the pipe just fails, because I do not have the expected environment variables on my local system).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.