Hello all, First of all i am new to bitbucket-pipeline
My project built on angualr and meteor. I successfully installed meteor on the pipeline. I need to export meteor as artifacts so the next step can use this. Snother way is to cache the meteor (i think?). I saw this documentation about caching. This documentation has preconfigured caching for selected things. And i saw custom caching as well. I need to know the location of meteor installation location in default location. Usually it will be in `~/.meteor`. Is this is the right path?
Or is there any other recommended way to export meteor to the following steps!
Thanks.
here is the sample of my YAML file
image: node:8.11.4
pipelines:
branches:
bitbucket-pipeline:
- step:
name: "Client: Install Dependencies"
caches:
- node
script:
- curl https://install.meteor.com/ | sh
- export METEOR_ALLOW_SUPERUSER=true
- npm install
- npm run setup-meteor-client-bundle
- step:
name: "Client: Build for Staging"
caches:
- node
script:
- npm run build-browser:prod // i need meteor to be installed for this.
artifacts:
- dist/**