The last posts on integrating wtih Wordpress was in 2016. Haver there been any updates to this? Our website is on wordpress and we want to integrate our FAQs and support which are on confluence.
Thanks!
EDIT: Adding my comment from below for more visibility:
OK, I think I should clarify what I'm looking for. Sorry for not doing this earlier.
I'm an IT guy who just used Confluence to build a KB in Confluence for external use. I enabled anonymous viewing and commenting so those who aren't in our account can view & search the KB. We just paid a team to reconstruct our website from scratch using wordpress. We want to replace our static support page with one built on the confluence space I created.
We want it to look like it's a natural part of our page and not have confluence branding or the sidebar viewable to our customers. Now, I'm not going to be the one that does that, the people we pay to build the website will do it, I just want to point them to the right resources so they can get it correct quickly. I think, but I'm not sure, that Steven's comment will help them get where we want to go, but is that all I need to tell them? Can we use other stuff confluence makes easy (like the label views)?
Hope that's clearer. My brain always works better at the beginning of the day than at the end...