I have this custom field named Clients Affected and there is this new project who needs to use the same custom field.
So I went to Custom field --> Configure --> Modify configuration scheme context --> Configure Custom Field: Clients affected --> Edit Configuration.
- In the applicable issue types section, select or unselect the relevant issue types.
- In the applicable contexts section, select or unselect the relevant projects.
- Select Modify.
So on step 2 I found the project and selected it from the list. But when I clicked modify and the default configuration scheme for my custom field list only the latest project I added and remove all other existing projects (91 to be exact). Luckily I got a list of the projects and a screenshot before I made the modification.
How can I just add the new project without deleting all current projects using the same custom field?
Thanks.
Anthony