If I click on my profile here in answers and then i question, I got the result: No question asked. But this is not true, see https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37058137/how-to-rename-the-automated-backup-file-in-jira.
By the Atlassian Support it was confirmed last wee, that there is an issue with my profile and it should become fixed in the weekly maintenance window. But it doesn't look to be fixed, now.
Is anyone having this issue also?
We had a disk space issue last week which caused the Confluence index to stop processing. We fixed that on Friday but now it seems that a consequence of the problem is that the index has become inconsistent - we'll need to rebuild the index to fix it, which I am keeping track of as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-3577.
The old content still exists in the Database and no data has been lost, we just need to re-index it.
At least this question is shown now in my profile, but the history seems to be lost.
Yes, although they now seem to have fixed the "recent questions" being out of date for the day until an overnight indexing run was run, the profiles are still broken.
If I log in, it is not working to see all my questions & answers. But if I am unlogged, it works.
@Jose M. - it should be fixed now! Can you please check?
Yes, it does. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.