I have a workflow with the statuses: Done and Closed.
I want issues to move automatically from Done to Closed status when the sprint is closed.
I have added Script Runner and created Script Listeners - Fast-track transition an issue
Project Key: Selected the project name
Events: SprintClosedEvent
Condition: issue.status.name == 'Done'
Action: Closed(71), where 71 is the ID of the worklflow that will be applied to the issue
Checked Skip Permissions, Skip Validators, Skip Conditions in Transition Options.
When I preview it, I get following under Result tab:
Fast-track transition an issue (condition apply).
Action: Closed (71) will be applied
Note that this should go after the Fire Event function.
When I closed the sprint, I got following error:
Script function failed on event: com.atlassian.greenhopper.api.events.sprint.SprintClosedEvent, script: com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.FasttrackTransition
Assertion failed:
assert issue // issue in doScript
|
null
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.FasttrackTransition.doScript(FasttrackTransition.groovy:108)
I am not sure about the next step.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!