HI all,
Is it possible to set a blueprint at the creation of a space using the api?
How can i get the id of the existing blueprint?
I'm using confluence 6.8 and +
I'm developping a confluence plugin
thank you
Hi all,
I can pass the "spaceBlueprintId" parameter to the createSpace REST API, it works.
But how can I get the ids of default space blueprints?
Thx
The below documentation is for how to create Space Blueprints.
Space Blueprints
Hi Davin,
Thank you for your answer, sorry if I was not very clear, but I don't want to create a space blueprint but I wan't to programatically create a space with a predefined template, like in the ui :
But by using the API.
Is it possible (I can't find doc) to pass the template/blueprint at the creation?
Thanks again
got it : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-i-create-a-space-from-a-blueprint-in-Java/qaq-p/822283
rest/create-dialog/latest/space-blueprint/list
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.