Hello Everyone,
Since yesterday we have been experiencing an interesting bug with our boards. Specifically on the Backlog view, the quick filters are not clickable, and thus do not function. If the quick filter buttons extend to a second row, the second row buttons function normally. Also, on the active sprint page the filters are functioning normally. I did perform normal package upgrades yesterday. We noticed this issue after upgrades yesterday. Since then, I have reverted all upgraded packages to their previous versions, yet the issue continues. When looking through the log, I do not see any errors.
The only other behavior change is that the login page now expands the page-div to match the height of the browser, instead a fixed size.
Notes:
- Running Jira 7.13.1 (On Prem Linux Host)
- Add Ons Installed (Beyond Stock)
-- Adobe XD for Jira
-- Insight
-- Timesheet Reports and Gadgets
-- Xray
- Issue present on all tested browsers, and across multiple users and machines.
Any help, or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Seth