I am trying to figure out where I can see all the emails that are generated from JSD. What I mean is that when an agents is communicating with one of our customer JSD generates an email to the customer. Where can I see the email other than the comment in the case?
Hello,
You can see the mails generated by Service Desk on the project settings of that service desk projects. See screenshot below:
If you click on edit next to the rules, you can see the mail sent to the customer.
Regards,
Elifcan
Thanks for the quick response. What you showed me is where I see the type of notifications that are generated to the customer in different scenarios. I was asking to see the "real" email that the agent typed in as a comment to the customer in the case that generates an email that the customer receives.
Oh, I see. There is no way to see that on the interface as far as I know. But you can configure e-mail logging and see them on the logs, I think. See below link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA050/Logging+email+protocol+details?_ga=2.165715005.2031801318.1552306163-747249076.1541400997
Can I ask, what is the purpose of this request? I mean you can see the comment on the issue and that is exactly what is sent to the customer. Why do you need to see the real email that customer received? If I understand more, maybe we can figure out another way, that's why I'm asking.
I need to monitor the emails send by my agents to our customers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.