I am a new user to the Confluence system. My task includes creating glossary terms for my space. This would require me to add new domains into the system. However I am unable to create them as I can't see the Glossary management button on the right top corner of the screen. Also my task includes handling of large number of terms. I need to import these terms from an excel sheet. But I can't find the option for importing the terms.
Hi @VINUKUMAR MOHAN RAJKUMAR DEVANGA , could you please specify if you are using a specific app to manage your enterprise Glossary ?
Hi Kevin,
No, I am not using an app here. I guess, I am accessing the webpage through a self hosted connection.
Well if you would like to enrich your native Confluence capabilities to manage terms and enterprise Glossary, I recommend you to use Smart Terms for Confluence.
Cheers
Thanks for the suggestion. I have been going through the learning material. But this problem is specific to my case here as you can see from the pictures above.
Hi VINUKUMAR,
thanks for using Glossary - Terminology Manager app for Confluence.
The issue is resolved.
Please update to the latest version and do not hesitate to contact us at support@wknowledge.com
Best regards,
Jennifer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.