Hello,
I have seen multiple questions and even Atlassian KB articles about sprints showing in multiple boards. I understand the sprint is a separate entity and if your board filter allows it will show in multiple boards.
I have a slightly different scenario, and I am not being able to "remove" the sprint from the undesired board.
This is what happened:
- "Project A" with "Proj A Sprint 51" (correct project and sprint)
- "Project F" with "Sprint 51"
Some user from Project F selected "Project A Sprint 51" in the sprint dropdown of a Project F issue, since that moment the "Project A Sprint 51" started to show in the Board F, but after they changed the issue's sprint to the correct one, "Sprint 51", the wrong sprint "Proj A Sprint 51" remains in the Board F, showing 0 issues in the backlog or active sprints, if I search for it in the issue navigator/filter screen it also returns 0 results.
Looking at the AO_60DB71_SPRINT table, I see the column RAPID_VIEW_ID of the row of "Project A Sprint 51" is set to the "Board F" board id.
Has anyone had a similar issue like this? Is this a bug or desired behaviour?
Thanks