Hi, Team
I am using 'Jira Software version 7.12.3'.
But the horizontal display value of the 'burndown chart' is strange.
It is displayed as below.
How do I make it look as below?
Alex.
Hi Alex,
The time scale looks very strange to me in your first screenshot. It's almost as if the time scale there is in hours of a single day. In the screenshot below, you can see that the time scales from Feb 18 - Feb 22, a period of 5 days.
Since this specific report functions off a sprint, it is possible that you created a sprint on the same day as adding all these issues, which would cause that red line to jump right at the very end if no work as been done to any of these issues yet.
However over the course of say 2-5 days, should some of those issues get completed or more issues get added to the sprint, I would expect to see much more in the way of data points here.
Considering you posted this Monday and today is Friday here, I'm interested to see if this has changed at all since then.
Please let me know.
Andy
Hi Andy
Thank you for your attention.
However, 'burndown chart' did not change at all. Below is an image of Capture 'burndown chart'.
Can not change the horizontal row value of the 'burndown chart'?
Below is the 'sprint board screen'. There are clearly finished issues.
However, it is not displayed in the 'burndown chart'.
I changed the red part below to various values. However, the 'burndown chart' has not changed.
I am looking at documents related to the 'burndown chart'. But I really do not know. Waiting for your help.CheersAlex.
Alex,
I think what has happened here is that after the sprint has been started, that some large estimate was added to an issue in the sprint or additional large estimated items were added to the sprint. In my own system I tested this against an open sprint. I went into the active sprint and changed the estimate value for one issue from 3 to 300. The field warned me before doing this that it would result in a scope change.
If you return to the report, it does document that below the graph as such:
I think this is what you are seeing, something was changed during the active sprint in regards to an estimation increase.
Hi, Andy.
Thank you for your help.
Your descriptions is .... "Since I started 'sprint', because I changed the 'estimate value'"
that's right?
If so, how can I see a normal 'burndown chart'?
Reduce 'estimate value'?
PS: I should not modify the 'estimate' after the sprint starts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.