All the options for moving pages within confluence only seem to allow moving one page at a time. I have a large, fairly unorganised space that I wish to break up into smaller spaces, but doing this one page at a time is out of the question.
I have also been using the webdav plugin, which works fine when moving multiple pages within a space, but when I use the webdav plugin to move multiple pages to another space, all the internal links to the moved pages break. In these cases, Confluence will display a 'page not found' landing page with a link to suggested pages within the site. While the desired link is usually on this landing page, for me this is not an acceptable level of UX.
So, I would like to know if there is a tool/method for simultaneiously moving multiple pages from one space to another without the internal links breaking. Many CMS packages do this with no problems.
Thanks