Hi Team
I am facing issue with the Jira project migration from cloud accounts,We have imported issue successfuly,but activity is appears empty.
Can you please help in this.
Hello,
I also the same problem. I did not find any solution to it.
How have you done this migration?
Yes,I have exported issues from cloud account and imported on another cloud account successfully.Comments and Activity are unavailable.
By activity I meant this part:
Comments tab in the Issue View should work fine. Yes, you need to tell how you did migration.
Hi Alexey
I have exported project issue from JIRA cloud account and imported on another account,also i have maked workflow and fields as same on both cloud accounts.
So you exported all isseus to a csv file and then imported this csv file to another instance? It means that the history was not exported and imported and your activity gadget will not have all the issue history.
Also comments should have been imported. Check your csv file, if you can see comments there. Also check logs after csv import.
But how? CSV? An importer? REST? Scripting?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.