Hello,
I need help to setup the granted access to my Confluence.
I have 2 atlassian's applications : Jira Core and Confluence.
The Access is granted with my company‘s AD and all people are in groups
Users and groups are inherited from Jira
All people of my company have access to JiraCore (with licences)
I want to granted access in writing only to some of them in order to limit confluence’s license use. For that I add them to a specific group “confluence-user” in jira
I want to granted access to all my company in reading for all spaces(without licenses)
I want to grant access in writing to some special external users who have references in jira local base (with jira license) to some spaces (they will consume confluence licenses)
I want to granted access to anonymous persons (others customers) just on one space : the public space (without licences)
I didn’t succeed to configure access as stated above. Currently people of my company which do not have license can't read anything
My current configuration :
In Global Permissions :
Users with licence : I have add here some groups to writing in Confluence (Confluence-admin, confluence-users)
Users without licences are grant to use Confluence
Anonymous access are grant to use Confluence
Default spaces permissions :
Confluence-admin, confluence-users
individual business space (not public space):
Users with Licence
Confluence-admin, business_group, company_group in reading only
Anonymous access : no
Is-it possible to setup what i want to do?