I think @trello is amazing save a few things. I would love to know all the different creative ways it has replaced your existing practices. Also how you use it in your personal and professional lives.
Hi @Maximum Feedback Trello has changed my life, and cured my writer's block. Here is an article I wrote when I first got started using it:
https://canadiangovernmentexecutive.ca/a-blank-page/
Thanks,
Jodi
I also wrote this article today explaining how I use Trello as an e-portfolio:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/My-e-portfolio-using-Trello-to-keep-track-of-skills-and/ba-p/1029043
Have you checked out the Trello Inspiration boards? Lots of amazing ideas shared:
https://trello.com/inspiration
@Maximum Feedback I run a consulting business automating business processes using Trello and Google Apps Script.
The first product I created allows you to use Trello as a Gmail client (ie. you can send and receive emails from Trello cards):
https://trello.com/integrations/#benkoboard
And the main framework that I use for automating business processes (and is actually the basis for Benko Board) is Trellinator:
https://trello.com/integrations/#trellinator
Using these, I can create custom business systems that would have traditionally required bespoke web or mobile applications in the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, at 1/100th of the cost/time. It's quite an incredible platform.
The combination of a "basic building block" approach as well as an amazing API, and the fact that it retains more of it's functionality across all devices than any other project management tool on the market make it a market leader as a business automation platform in my opinion.
@Iain Dooley I need a demo of both. ASAP!
Thanks @Jodi LeBlanc Checking out all three. Give me a bit to get through it all..
@Maximum Feedback Okay maybe the best thing is for you to email team@benkoboard.com and we can figure something out (we probably aren't in the same Timezone
That's great to hear @Maximum Feedback - hope you find it useful
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.